Little's Life

Little's Life

Friday, July 10, 2009

STEP AWAY FROM THE MASHED BANANAS!

Well here's an interesting dream I had the night before last. Jayme, pay attention:
We already had the baby (it was a boy, but I've had equal dreams of Tot being a boy and a girl) and Kyle and Jayme were here visiting. Tot wasn't keeping formula down and I was tired of cleaning up baby puke, so Jayme offered to watch him while I cleaned myself up. I get out of the shower and pass by the nursery only to see Jayme, baby spoon in hand, feeding my child it's first jar of baby food!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knock the jar and spoon out of Jayme's hands and yell ...no, SCREECH, at her for taking a "first" away from me and Sam and threatened to punch her in the face if she didn't step away from me (sorry, Jayme!!!!!). Needless to say, she and Kyle packed their things and left.

So moral of the dream - don't take away any of Tot's "firsts" from me or Sam or I just might claw your eyes out.
Love you, Jayme!

No comments:

Post a Comment