Little's Life

Little's Life

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hannah or Andrew?

Well in a few hours we'll know if Tot's got a dangle or a caslopis......and I'm terrified. I actually cried this morning when Mr. left for work bc if it's a boy, all my pink ruffled dreams will be crushed. These are the last few hours I get to imagine her in her Sunday dresses and patent mary janes. Every time I see a cute little girl on a commercial or in church I just get this twinge of "I can't wait to see MR's face when our little one says that/does that/looks at him like that". It HAS to be a girl. It just has to! It's me and Mr - we totally match with a girl, not a boy. Mr's already helped raise a boy (Daniel) and so have I (Xavier..ok technically I've been "Mom" to about 10 20-something soldiers, too) so now it's our turn for a girl. Seriously ~ throughout both of our whole lives - all signs point to GIRL.
Guess we'll find out in a few hours. T minus 4 hours, 49 minutes and counting.

2 comments:

  1. My next one is SOOO a girl. I LOVE having a boy, but I want one of each. I cried at Walmart looking at little skirts and dresses the other day! I'm not even pregnant yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God may not give you what you want but he'll give you what you need and you will be overjoyed. I love all three of you no matter what. Nana

    ReplyDelete