Little's Life

Little's Life

Thursday, August 27, 2009

And the sun shall shine again!!!!!!

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more ERA Chappell & Associates Realty, LLC for me!!!!!!!!!!!! I am officially done working for the worst boss of my entire life!!!! OH MAN is it a relief!!!!!! I finally get to stop the inevitable bad mood that creeps in at about 8:30 every mon-fri morning!
Thought you all would like to see the filth I had to work in:
Here's his desk - note the piles of paperwork, client folders, and lunch remnants all over the floor.
and here's the conference room - why yes, that IS an empty beer bottle and martini glass right on the table that clients sign their contracts on!
Guess who is NOT going to be our realtor when it comes time to sell this house?

1 comment: