Little's Life

Little's Life

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

$2098.01 to go!

Well, it's that time again - the time where I start bugging you all to join Little's League and either donate or walk with me in March for MDA's Muscle Walk!  Last year was our first year and we did so much better than I was anticipating!  We raised over $1400 for Central Arkansas' walk and over $600 for Nashville's.  This year, since both cities have scheduled their walks for the same day, I am combining that amount and making our goal for the Central Arkansas Muscle Walk to be $2,098.01!  Odd number (yeah, that's a math joke) but our goal is to raise more money than last year, so that's the number that will do it.

To kick start it, I've come up with our first fundraiser - Christmas gifts!  To help you guys out with Christmas shopping and help Little's League out with some donations, I've come up with a way to combine the two - gifts that keep on giving.  Why not give to the MDA for Christmas?

It's simple!  Click on this link ---------> Little's League Muscle Walk  then click on the big blue box that says Donate to our team and it'll walk you through the rest!  Then shoot me an e-mail (LITTLEfeedback@hotmail.com) or comment on here or msg on Facebook (Little's FB page) or call/text me if you know me well enough and tell me where to send the card!  I can e-mail it to you so that you can send it or hand it over, I can put it in the mail addressed to the person you donated on behalf of with your information on the return address label - whatever YOU want.  I can even change the greeting to Happy Hanukkah, Season's Greetings, or Here's Your Stupid Gift.  :)  I can address it the way you want or even leave it blank like the second card and let you hand address it.  I don't even need to know the amount  you donate.  You can be the person who gives the penny and I will still address one of these cards to your Aunt Melba for you.    These are SUCH a great way to give!!!!!!!!  I gave to charity as all of my gifts one year and I think that year was the year I received the most heartfelt thank yous in return.  Plus I didn't have to stand in line anywhere!








Here is the full on nasty sized link if you want to copy and paste it to anyone who is having a hard time coming up with Christmas gift ideas:

http://www2.mda.org/site/TR/Walk/77-F6-755-LittleRockDistrict?team_id=12207&pg=team&fr_id=4445

or just direct them here to this blog.  I hope ya'll consider giving to the MDA if not for Christmas, then just at some point.  It's such an amazing organization.
$2,098.01 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment