Little's Life

Little's Life

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Well here we go. . .




~Written June 06, 2009~






Well here we go. Today I found out that my world will never be the same. Today 2 pink lines popped up on that little stick. Today I discovered I am a "we". I am 2 people in one body. How insane is that? KATHERINE PALMER IS PREGNANT. humm... Nope, not any less nuts written in caps. Sam's been at work since 5 a.m. so he has no idea. HAHAHA! He's going to be soooooooo happy. I called Ashley about 10 seconds after I found out - would've been automatically but for the 10 seconds I dissolved into a fit of laughter and "Are you kidding me, God?" exclamations. I'm totally calm now...(thank goodness). I have always been afraid that I would cry in horror or be overwhelmed with what all a baby means if that second line ever popped up, but I really just laughed then came to terms with it. I've never wanted children. I have no idea what I'm going to do with a baby but I am totally relieved that it didn't freak me out when that second line appeared. That's a good sign, right? I got off the phone with Ashley and prayed - so the little bundle is already in good hands. I figure I'm about 5 or 6 weeks since the nausea has already set in.






I am going to try reeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard not to blurt it out to Sam. Our anniversary is in 12 days and I think it would be the best present ever for him. 12 days though.........I don't know if I can hide it that long. I don't think he'd be too happy about finding out 2 weeks after me. I got him a new pair of Pumas and I think I'll stick a teeny pair of newborn shoes inside them. Cute, right? I don't want to tell anyone else til I've been to the Dr. Oh the Dr appointments.........that's gonna be "fun"... 9 months of invasive hours at the OBGYN, lucky me. Tiny Tater Tot, you'd better be a girl. Well, like I said - here we go!









~Written June 07, 2009~






Muy importante questions that have run through my head since yesterday:



* Can I still take my allergy meds?



webmd says claritin in, singulair out



* Acidopholus?



yup



* Can I eat medium rare steak?!?!



as long as the int. temp reaches 170 degrees but eat it rarer if I crave it



* OH BLARG! DO i HAVE TO GIVE UP SUSHI?????



NOPE!!



* How long do I have to be naseaus?



13 weeks......so 7 more?






Looks like I'll be picking up a copy of What to Expect When You're Expecting.






How to tell people.......



- S&J: webcam!



- Friends: status change to "...is next" should do it



- F&D: hmmm prolly leave that one up to Sam






Ooooh Sam's up, gotta go.



No comments:

Post a Comment